Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maybe Tomorrow

Sam is still in the hospital. They switched his Anitbiotic on Tuesday and he seems to be doing better. I guess that is one less on the short list of antibiotics that we can use with Sam. He will hopefully be discharged tomorrow so he can spend some time with Oma before she has to go back to Georgia.

Sam's total bilirubin dropped an entire point this week, but his direct only dropped .3 to 4.3. Dr. Puder is stumped becuase by the way Sam looks he expected him to be lin the low 3's today. Sam's skin has no yellow anymore and his eyes are almost completely white. We will just have to wait and see how things go over the next week. Dr. Puder is still pretty confident that there is a good chance we will get to leave next week so I haven't changed our flight reservations yet. If all goes well we will still be home on the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment